- Business Development
- Instructional Designer
- Articulate Developer
- UI Designer
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Development
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
We are recruiting for instructional designer L1. Fresher’s with good written communications skill can also apply. This is a day shift job.
- Must have knowledge in basic operations in Desktop OS (Windows 7 and 8 Mandatory), Basic computer knowledge (navigation, MS Office)
- Knowledge in paraphrasing
- Strong English Communication (Speaking/Writing without grammatical errors)
- Logical Thinking & Decision making skills
- Good in tracking and report generation
- E-Learning, Curriculum development, Student Management, Email Management
- Must have analytical skills to understand simple logics in Browser and website settings (Ex: Clearing history, Use forgot password, login verification, User access control, etc.)
- Hands on experience with tools such as Articulate storyline, Lectora, Camtasia and other rapid authoring tools.
- Experience in converting legacy Flash courses into HTML5 using an Authoring Tool.
- Define learning objectives.
- Develops and leads high-quality courses and content.
- Ability to build storyboards based on course material given.
- Ability to work from an Instructional Designer storyboard and produce a finished Course including publishing and testing on an LMS.
- Has a creative edge in creating design concepts.
- Good knowledge about designing.
- Assists with proofreading, creating, and publishing training materials (e.g., PowerPoint slides and handouts).
- Has good knowledge with various Learning Management Systems like Moodle, Blackboard and Sakai.
- Communicate with the Business team and understand project requirements.
Candidate will be expected to work on Web designing, UI design and equipped with various presentation tools like Photoshop, Prezi and PowerPoint.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of work experience.
- Develop creative ideas and design concepts.
- Good knowledge in building customized responsive websites that adhere W3 standards.
- In-depth knowledge in editing CMS themes like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OS Commerce and Open Cart.
- Must have real-time experience in creating presentation slides with PowerPoint and Prezi.
- Good experience in creating banners, landing pages, logos and info graphics.
- Must be proactive in offering visually creative ideas.
- Having Knowledge in Rapid Authoring Tools is an added advantage.